Norfolk schools that we have helped and continue to help
There are TWO main ways that we support schools and colleges across Norfolk. This is either intensively through out 'TᖇᗩᑎSᖴOᖇᗰᗩTIᐯE ᑭᖇOGᖇᗩᗰᗰE' or occasionally through our 'ᗪIY ᑭᖇOGᖇᗩᗰᗰE'. Every school/college that we are privileged to be working with are also able to access our additional charitable too.
Schools that have followed our 'TᖇᗩᑎSᖴOᖇᗰᗩTIᐯE ᑭᖇOGᖇᗩᗰᗰE' do so over the course of an entire academic year where the charity has either 'kick started' a new project or 'rebooted' a forgotten project at a school. During this time we also work to engage with a school's local community to help to 'grow help'. This is crucial to helping to 'future proof' projects and making them sustainable.
Many these schools (please see list below) now subsequently follow our 'ᗪIY ᑭᖇOGᖇᗩᗰᗰE' which is another way we help to keep projects going long term, but with the help of the local community too! We know how busy teaching can be and so we continue to provide occasional support to schools for as long as they feel they need help. Making it all sustainable is absolutely paramount!
All schools that have followed our 'TᖇᗩᑎSᖴOᖇᗰᗩTIᐯE ᑭᖇOGᖇᗩᗰᗰE':
Please see a full gallery of our work at the bottom of the this page.
- Reepham High School & College (the 'accidental pilot project' since 2015)
- Dereham Neatherd High School (2019-20)
- Litcham School (2019-20)
- Sprowston Community Academy (2019-20)
- Thorpe St Andrew School & Sixth Form (2019-20)
- City Academy Norwich (2019-20)
- Hethersett Academy (2019-20)
- Old Buckenham High School (2020-21)
- Long Stratton High School (2020-21)
- Diss High School & Sixth Form (2020-21)
- The Locksley School (Norwich) (2020-21)
- Aylsham High School (2020-21)
- Ormiston Victory Academy (2020-21)
- Smithdon High School (2021-22)
- Kings' Lynn Academy (2021-22)
- Downham Market Academy (2021-22)
- The Hewett Academy (2021-22)
- Sewell Park Academy (2021-22)
- The Open Academy in Norwich (2021-22)
Many these schools now subsequently follow our 'DIY Programme' which is another way we help to keep projects going long term, but with the help of the local community too! We know how busy teaching can be and so we continue to provide occasional support to schools for as long as they feel they need help. Making it all sustainable is absolutely paramount!
The following schools currently follow our 'ᗪIY ᑭᖇOGᖇᗩᗰᗰE'
- The Douglas Bader School (Badersfield)
- Pathways College (Norwich)
- Acle Academy
- Attleborough Academy
- Broadland High Ormiston Academy
- Fakenham Academy
- Taverham High School
- The Harleston Sancroft Academy
- East Norfolk Sixth Form College (Great Yarmouth)
- Eaton Hall Specialist Academy
- The Pine Tree School (Thetford)
- Framingham Earl High School
- Flegg High Ormiston Academy
Coming soon! We are incredibly looking forward to working with the following schools next academic year (2023-24):
- Hobart High School (Loddon) - ᗪIY ᑭᖇOGᖇᗩᗰᗰE
- Wymondham High School - ᗪIY ᑭᖇOGᖇᗩᗰᗰE
- Cliff Park Academy (Great Yarmouth) - TᖇᗩᑎSᖴOᖇᗰᗩTIᐯE ᑭᖇOGᖇᗩᗰᗰE
- Caister Academy - TᖇᗩᑎSᖴOᖇᗰᗩTIᐯE ᑭᖇOGᖇᗩᗰᗰE
- East Norfolk Sixth Form College - TᖇᗩᑎSᖴOᖇᗰᗩTIᐯE ᑭᖇOGᖇᗩᗰᗰE
Key examples of our charitable work in Norfolk schools:
Above: Reepham High School & College's 'Allotment Project' which was started in 2015 became the 'accidental pilot project' that inspired the creation of The Papillon Project as a registered charity.
Above: Litcham School's allotment 'rebooted' September 2019.
Above: City Academy Norwich's allotment 'kick started' January 2020.
Above: Thorpe St Andrews school allotment 'kick started' January 2020.
Above: King's Lynn Academy, along with other schools in West Norfolk who followed our intensive Transformative Programme during academic year 2021-22. Since September 2022, like other schools in West Norfolk, King's Lynn Academy and now followers our 'DIY Programme'.
Above: Fakenham Academy's school allotment (inspired by the shape of a rainbow) was created during the academic year 2022-23 through the charity's 'DIY Programme'.