Our free-of-charge SALT (School Allotment Leadership Training) is designed to provide teachers, teaching assistants and youth workers with the skills and knowledge to lead a school allotment/garden at secondary school. It's a great opportunity for the charity to share our wide experience, ideas, recommendations and with lots of positive energy too!
Please scroll down to see venues and dates for the current academic year (2022-23) and register your interest too!
Above: SALT course at City Academy Norwich (May 2021)
Above: SALT course at Reepham High School & College (June 2022)
Above: SALT course at Thorpe St Andrew School & Sixth Form (April 2023)
When are the SALT course running this year?
This academic year (2022-23) we are able run the following SALT courses in Norfolk. Each course takes place after school and usually lasts for about two and half hours.
Below are the days and locations of our SALT courses this year:
- Thursday 20th April (2023) @ Thorpe St Andrew School
- Thursday 4th May (2023) @ 'The Patch' (Sheringham High School)
- Thursday 11th May (2023) @ Litcham School
- Thursday 18th May (2023) @ City Academy Norwich
- Thursday 25th May (2023) @ Diss High School
- Thursday 1st June (2023) virtual course (national outreach for schools outside of Norfolk)